Monday, January 24, 2011

Why I Haven't Been Around...

This is what has been taking up so much of my time. I've not been at the nursery a lot this past year. Brycey was born a few days after the Reindeer Festival last year and that was all she wrote for me. The two of us hibernated for the rest of the winter. He loves being at the nursery, though. For a while I could contain him and then he started crawling...there was no hanging out down there at that point. He wanted to get outside and climb up on the Bobcat with Daddy. So, once again, we ended up waiting around at home every day. Now he is walking. As soon as it starts getting a little warmer, we will be down at the nursery a lot. Brycey is going to make sure that happens. If you've driven by the nursery lately, you know that there is a lot going on. We are building some structures outside to help organize the plants. We are also building a new checkout area. I think everyone is really going to like it! I know we are very happy with all of the changes. I'll try to post a few pictures in a day or two. We just got the roof finished today. Scott and the guys are really working hard on some beautiful hardscape projects. We'll get some of those posted, too (if the weather holds up). We are SOOOOOO looking forward to a great spring! Thanks to everyone who shops at the nursery.

No comments: