Thursday, April 7, 2011

Getting Back to my Posts


Look!!! I'm blogging once a month now!! lol...I'm sorry I've been such a bad blogger. My goodness I've gotten behind, but I promise I'm trying to get better. I sure hope you guys have driven by the nursery more times than I've posted recently. HA! From the looks of things, you have. The mulch has been FLYING out of here! Thank you to everyone who has stopped by for that. Seems like Rocky Hill is going to have some beautiful yards this spring. We got in some more herbs yesterday and also got a TRUCKLOAD of Japanese Maples!!!!! Stop by today to get first pick over those babies. We are ALSO working with our Kamodo Joe grill and smoker representative to get a demonstration day together. Now, that will be some fun! These grills/smokers are great. We took one home with us and love it.

No comments: