Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Let's Get this FALL Started!!

Well, if you've read this blog for a while, you know that I start getting excited around this time of year. I start posting pictures of all things fall while it's still 90 degrees outside. I can't help it. Fall is my favorite time of year, especially for decorating. 
Sooooooo.....I thought I would post a few pictures today to start getting everyone in the mood.

Aren't the colors of fall the best?

Oh, and the pansies! They are so pretty, and happy, and HARDY! Gotta love that!!

We still have some bird feeders and houses. I'm going to see what our local artist has for us this season.

Did you know that we can come out and decorate your whole yard? Just give us an idea and a budget. We can bring everything to your house and set it all up for you.

Boo is looking forward to seeing everyone. Of COURSE, fall is her favorite season, too.

No comments: