Monday, December 22, 2008

The Project Continues


I've told you that we are doing the hardscapes and landscaping for the Knoxville Symphony League Showhouse. This is such an exciting project for us. The house is truly a showpiece, and we are so honored to be involved. I wanted to show you some pictures of the progress. So here we go...


These are just a few pictures. I took these yesterday with my new Christmas present! Thank you Santa Scott!! It was SOOOOOOO cold yesterday, so I didn't get a whole lot of pictures, but I wanted to get at least some on here as soon as I could. The front is almost finished, and we are starting on the back. If you haven't been out to visit this neighborhood, you really need to get out there. Many of the lots are already sold, and lots of beautiful houses are going up. (If anyone out there is feeling like sharing, I would really love to have that Parade of Homes house. Just saying...you never know.) 

I hope everyone is having an incredible holiday season. We look forward to seeing all of our friends after the new year. We will be closed December 25th through the 6th. We are going to visit relatives in Germany, so I will post some pictures from that trip as well. I'm really excited to get some great ideas for hardscaping since the Europeans have such beautiful stonework. 

Merry Christmas!!! 

No comments: