Saturday, January 17, 2009

OK, I'm gonna try again

I don't know why Blogger isn't liking me, but I'm gonna try again to post some pictures of the work we've been doing out in the cold this week. Well, OK, who am I kidding. I sat in the truck with the engine and heater running and rolled down the window to take these pictures. At least I'm doing something, right?
Here you go...some pictures of our giant boxwood...
Here are the guys working on getting the bush into the big custom planter. Cool, huh?





Ah ha!! Now some serious work is getting done...

And here is our pretty boxwood in it's own planter. I'll get some better pictures of this when it warms up, but isn't that a great bush? This project is getting close to being finished. Then I will get some really good pictures. You guys aren't going to believe how beautiful this place is!!! I hope everyone comes out to see the Symphony House this spring. I'll make sure all of you guys have the information. 

Stay warm!!!

No comments: