Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Join our Fan Page

Do you guys do Facebook? I thought I was way too old for it. I first got an account because I had teenagers working for me and it was the easiest way to get in touch with them. Isn't that crazy? Well, anyway I started getting friend requests from people I had lost touch with along the way, and soon I was hooked. THEN I discovered something really cool! People were using Facebook as a way to keep people informed about their businesses!! We have quite a few followers on Facebook. I know, it's insane!!! If you scroll down to the bottom of this page, I have created a box where you can become a FAN of Creekside Nurseries & Hardscapes. I started with a "group" page for the nursery but am now switching over to a "fan" page because Favebook seems to be doing more with the fan pages. So become a fan to keep up with all that is going on!

Thanks!!

No comments: