Friday, August 28, 2009

Our New Space

Many of you know by now that we are going to be getting a new office. My favorite thing about this space is that it is SO big we will be able to actually have some INDOOR retail space. Here's what I need to know....what do YOU want to see in that space? New accessories for our Kamado Joe Grills? Maybe gift baskets that could be delivered to your friends during holidays and special occasions? How about gift items that you could pick up on the run? Bird seed and houses? Grass seeds and pesticides for your gardens? Or what about fresh-cut flowers? 

Give me some input on this. I need to know...

2 comments:

Wesley F. said...

Looking forward to your new retail space! Please fill your new indoor retail space with decorating ideas for the Holidays (Halloween & Christmas). Also, I love fresh cut flowers!

Missy Langley said...

Wesley, Thanks for the input. I am VERY excited about doing fresh cut flowers. If I can hold it together between now and the holidays, we will be bursting with holiday decor ideas.