Monday, March 16, 2009

Rainy Days & Mondays

I know, I know...I mean, I'm tired of the rain, too...but have you noticed the blooms? Driving home from work today I was looking around and everything is getting so green. We live right off of one of the Dogwood Trails and everyone is getting their yard all spruced up. It's so exciting!! Do you have your mulch yet? Well, you better get on the ball. You don't want the neighbors talking about you!!

Our new person, Dianne, officially started today. We had such a good time. I've been friends with her since first grade. She always has the best attitude and is such a sweet person. Looking at the greenhouse today through her eyes made me appreciate it again. You get so used to looking at the same old stuff and it just doesn't mean as much to you anymore. Listening to her talk about how beautiful all of the plants are made me stand back and say, "Yeah, those plants really are pretty!" I'm going to try to take my camera tomorrow and get some more pictures...I hope you enjoy them.

No comments: