Saturday, March 7, 2009

What's Happenin'?


I hope everyone enjoyed today!!! How great was it? Spring is really jumping around here. A lot of you guys have stopped by the nursery to get your first loads of mulch. Thank you. 

We've got a few pansies in right now, so hurry on down for those. They always go quick, but don't worry too much, we'll get some more in. I have always loved pansies. For one thing, they are so hardy! We also have a few containers which make things REALLY easy, just grab a pot and go. See how easy that is? 

We are also starting to take appointments to do custom containers and window boxes. So, if you need anything planted, go ahead and give us a call so we can get you on the schedule. 

I think I have already mentioned that we are putting some pavers in the greenhouses. Didn't I? Well, if I didn't, I am now. We have pavers in the greenhouses (ok, now I have mentioned it.) Anyway, we have also changed around the checkout. We have a new counter that the guys have built with a beautiful sandstone top. Please come by and check this out. I would love an outdoor kitchen like this in my backyard with this countertop! We are getting geared up for the rest of the merchandise to come in. I'm so ready, but Scott keeps telling me to hold on, we will get another cold snap....I hate being patient!!!!

I went out today to get some pictures of the Symphony House, but the painters were working on the outside. They had dropcloths everywhere, so I'll have to wait to get some pictures...

I'm also working on the Girls' Night Out Classes. I should have something scheduled next week. Should be fun!!!!

No comments: