Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mulch Much?


I'm so excited...we got our first mulch of the season in today! No, I'm not getting out and spreading any. The first mulch delivery simply means that spring is right around the corner. In a few short weeks we will be getting in the first flowers, and I just can't wait. You guys are not going to recognize the nursery, either. We are putting paver pathways throughout the greenhouses to make things a little...well, smoother!!! I am planning some great Girls' Night Out get-togethers with guest speakers, and.....well, I can't tell you everything right now. You are just going to have to come by!

I am also excited that one of my good friends (I've known her since I was six!) is going to be helping some this spring. She moved here when we were in first grade (do NOT ask how many years ago that was) from England. Her mother had the most beautiful gardens. I can't wait for her to be helping us out. See, you have to stop by to say hi to Dianne!!!

We also got another bit of exciting news today. We are a dealer for Forno Bravo pizza ovens. These things are incredible, and today we got word of a new model. For some reason I can't seem to get my pictures to upload right now, so I will have to give you a picture later. You can still go to their website and look around. We can get any of their products for you.

Well, what are you doing? Come by the nursery and see the progress!!!! 

No comments: