Friday, November 21, 2008

Our Big Job

OK, so I told you I would let you know about our big hardscape job. We are doing the 2009 Symphony House which is located in beautiful Jefferson Park subdivision. If you have not taken the time to drive through this new development, you really need to. A new subdivision with large mature trees? I know, it's hard to believe! There is a great article coming out about the entire development in the upcoming CityView magazine. Be sure to check it out. Not only is this a great development with wonderful plans for incredible amenities, but all of the people involed are simply top-notch. Here are some early pictures of the work that we are doing.

You'll have to pardon the quality of the pictures. I took these with my phone. I'll be posting more pictures as the job continues. I also want to give a huge shout out to our guys working on this job. It is so cold right now and they are working right through it. Thanks guys! You do a wonderful job!!

No comments: