Thursday, November 6, 2008

Posters are Going Up

Today I got the posters done for our Holiday Open House. It doesn't show up that good on the post. It looks a lot better in person, but I am really excited to get these things around our neighborhood. Handing them out and hanging them up really gets a stir going! I also get to talk to some people that I haven't talked to in a while, like this gal, www.riverdogbakery.com.
Pam and her family are so sweet. Her dog and cat treats are killer!! They are so good for your pets that they are even safe for humans! 

So, it looks like tomorrow will be a pretty good day. Going around talking to friends, finding out what everyone is up to...such a hard job.

Oh yeah, the guys are working hard as well. They are doing some beautiful hardscape work right now. I'll try to post some pictures of their work tomorrow. You know....after I finish running around and visiting.

Until then, stop by the nursery. We are still running 40% off.

No comments: