Sunday, November 30, 2008

We're in full swing now

What to put in this post! Oh my gosh! I could really write a LONG post with all the stuff that is going on right now, but I don't want to bore anyone when there is so much to do righ now. So, here is just a little of what is going on...
First, we helped with a vignette at the Fantasy of Trees here in Knoxville. This is the third time I have helped out with Fantasy of Trees in some way. What a great cause! Scott loved it becasue he got to drive the truck around inside of the convention center. 
We had a great time doing this. Everyone is always so happy and festive there. I'm sure there are behind the scene times when everyone isn't so happy, but I've never seen it while I was there. 




Next, we have some excited news for the Holiday Open House. Brian from
Northshore Brasserie is going to bring down some goodies for snacking. 
Have you eaten there? We had our Thanksgiving dinner there, and it was so good! Brian and his sister Stephanie do such a wonderful job. You really feel like you are just hanging out with family  yet getting some incredible food.

Ok, well I will leave it at that for now. Oh oh oh!!! A lot of people who have bought trees have told us that they are following this blog, so I wanted to say hi to everyone, so, "hi". Thanks for following. Leave a comment and let me know who you are.

Don't forget to check out the website.  We have some beautiful greenery on there, and you can even buy a tree!

No comments: